03 March 2009

**Addendum: UNfortunately**

Jeff would like me to add the last, exemplary unfortunate moment of last night (which happened way, way after I wrote that post):

UNFORTUNATELY, while cleaning the pots and pans from the giant mess that I managed to make, a large, blue pyrex bowl fell and smashed (I mean, SMASHED) into only about a bajillion pieces and managed to slice two of Jeff's fingers open, thus causing us to be in the emergency room from approximately 10:30 to 2:00 AM last night getting them stitched back up.

(Fortunately, the hospital is only 10 blocks away from our apartment.)

(He is A-OK. I promise.)

4 comments:

Martah said...

holy crap. how did this happen? did he try to catch it? did it fly angrily towards his hands? I'm sorry Jeff!!

rachel said...

ACCKKKK! I'm glad he's okay. Also that he still has fingers. Sounds like a nasty one.

HB said...

well I hope he didn't get any blood on his TOTALLY AMAZING COQ SPORTIF TRACK JACKET. That would have been tragic. Also, glad he's ok! :)

caermarthan said...

Gasp! I'm a little late on the uptake, but ugh, not a nice way to end a snow day...